Case Study – New Hospital Proposal for Jefferson County Report
In this assignment you will examine the legal structure and governance of hospitals. Read “Alternatives for Developing a Hospital” (4.1) on pages 57-59 in Contemporary Issues in Healthcare Law and Ethics. In this case study you will explore options available for Jefferson County’s new hospital. Write a 4-5 page report to the Jefferson County Board evaluating each option and provide your recommendation of the type of structure that would best serve the needs of this county.
Your report should address the following substantive requirements:
· Description and assessment of each type of structure (public, nonprofit, and for-profit). Include pros and cons for each type.
· Compare and contrast the three types including advantages and disadvantages for each. Using the table on page 59 of the textbook as a model, create a similar table with your assessment for submission. This table may be included in an appendix section or in the body of your paper, but cannot be longer than one page. It is okay to single-space text in the table.
· Argue your recommendation for your chosen structure that would best serve the needs of this county.
Your report should meet the following structural requirements:
· Be 4-5 pages in length, not including the cover or reference pages.
· Be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements .
· Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of four (4) scholarly articles. Two (2) of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but two (2) must be external. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these references.
· Utilize the following headings to organize the content in your work.
· Description and Assessment
· Compare and Contrast
Plagiarism % must be less than 19%
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Case Study – New Hospital Proposal for Jefferson County Report appeared first on nursing writers.