Constructing an Argument Assignment
Study Chapter 6 pages 190-195 of your text.
- Select a topic and construct an argument using the eight steps listed on page 195 (and discussed on pages 186-189).
- Make sure it meets the guidelines mentioned on page 189 of your text.
*I suggest you select a topic that you have strong convictions about. You could also see this as the beginning of a persuasive essay.
Assignment – Critical Thinking Point Value Adequately covers the -Writing is within the required minimum word count 40 points Organization-Uses correct APA format in paper as well as with citations and references 20 points Spelling/Grammar/Posts word count 20 Points Uses the required # of words (300) and good scholarly resources 20 Points Total:100 Points
- Always use spell and grammar check
- Make sure you indented the paragraphs (5 spaces in)
- Balance Each paragraph should be similar in length
- Review the APA video and resource in Student Resources under Course Home
- You can send your paper to the Keiser OWL (Online Writing Lab) for review and to ask for help.
book ; think
critical thinking and logic skills for everyday life 4th ed.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Constructing an Argument Assignment Study Chapter 6 pages 190-195 of your text. Select a topic and construct an argument using the eight steps listed on page 195 (and discussed on pages 186-189).Make appeared first on Nursing Paper Desk.