For this assignment, you will develop five integrated literacy activities that focus on the piece of literature of your choice. Feel free to use literature from your final project. You will use the attached template and complete the following steps: My State is Michigan
- Identify the grade level you will use for this assignment Kindergarten
- Identify a theme for your unit
- Identify the piece of literature being used as your anchor text
- Identify 1-2 literacy skills (from your state standards or Common Core) that will
- provide the objective for your instruction
- Identify the subject areas you plan to integrate and briefly explain the 5 activities you plan to integrate with your literature selection (Listening- Speaking, Social Studies, Math, Art, Reading Comprehension, Play, Writing, or Science).
Please look at the example which I have uploaded
Part two Assignment
Antitrust Law is my subject
The 1st page is the Title page, 2 pages content, 12 pt. font, the last page will be a reference page for outside sources.
EDU203 – Literacy and Language
Name __ _____________________
Integrated Literacy Unit Assignment
Grade Level: 2
Unit Theme: The Secret Life of Bees
Literature: “Lima & Ina: The Bee Sting” by Mason Nassah
· Writing every day in response to learning (CC.1.4.2.X)
· Compare and contrast the most important points presented by two texts on the same topic (CC.1.2.2.I)
· Ask and answer questions such as who, what, where, when, why, and how to demonstrate understanding of key details in a text (CC.1.3.2.B)
· Choose words and phrases for effect (CC.1.4.2.E&Q)
· Recall information from experiences or gather information from provided sources to answer a question (CC.1.4.2.W)
Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. (2020). Subject area – cc.1: english language arts. Retrieved July 13, 2020, from http://www.pdesas.org/Standard/View
· Listening/Speaking – The students will sit quietly while I read the story to them and raise their hands to answer questions they might have as we go.
· Writing – In addition to their daily journal writing, they will be answering questions about the book in small groups using the book as a reference tool.
· Art – Students will work on the adopt a bee project drawing a picture of the bee they will be adopting as well as explaining details about their bee.
· Science – Students will create their own model bee hive by following the directions and using the given to them.
· Reading Comprehension – Students will do a compare/contrast paper about the two bee books we have read. They will create lists of what is different on each side and similar in the middle (Venn Diagram)
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Integrated Literacy Unit Assignment / appeared first on nursing writers.