its editing assignment. need animate cc and windows movie maker to do it. sample is attached. this is the drop box link for all zipped file and sample. i uploaded it here but it does not work for some reasons. link is https://www.dropbox.com/s/ducfh5fv79d0yc5/sohail%20part%2002%20zipped.zip?dl=0 and
I am sorry, but as a text-based AI, I am unable to directly access or view any attachments or files. However, I can certainly provide you with general guidance on editing assignments using Adobe Animate CC and Windows Movie Maker.
Adobe Animate CC and Windows Movie Maker are both popular video editing software programs that offer different features and capabilities. Here is an overview of each software and some tips on how you can use them to edit your assignment.
Adobe Animate CC:
Adobe Animate CC is primarily used for creating and editing animations. It provides a comprehensive set of tools for designing interactive animation projects, as well as editing audio and video assets. To edit your assignment using Adobe Animate CC, you can follow these steps:
1. Import media: Start by importing your video footage and any other assets you want to include in your animation. You can do this by going to the “File” menu and selecting “Import” or by dragging and dropping the files directly into the workspace.
2. Edit and arrange: Once you have imported your media, you can use the timeline and layers panel to edit and arrange the different elements in your project. You can trim, cut, and rearrange clips, add transitions, and apply visual effects to enhance the overall look and feel of your assignment.
3. Add animations: Adobe Animate CC allows you to create and add animations to your video. You can use the software’s powerful animation tools to animate characters, objects, and effects. You can also add interactive elements, such as buttons or navigation menus, to make your assignment engaging and interactive.
4. Export and share: After editing and finalizing your assignment, you can export it in a suitable format for sharing or further editing. Adobe Animate CC provides various export options, including video formats such as MP4 or MOV.
Windows Movie Maker:
Windows Movie Maker is a more basic video editing software that is included with the Windows operating system. It offers a simple interface and a range of basic editing tools. Here is how you can use Windows Movie Maker to edit your assignment:
1. Import media: Launch Windows Movie Maker and click on the “Import Media” button to import your video footage and other media files. You can import video clips, images, and audio files to incorporate into your project.
2. Arrange clips: Once you have imported your media, you can drag and drop them onto the timeline to arrange them in the desired order. You can trim, split, and rearrange clips as needed.
3. Apply effects and transitions: Windows Movie Maker provides a collection of basic effects and transitions that you can apply to your clips to enhance their visual appeal. You can experiment with different effects and transitions to achieve the desired look and feel for your assignment.
4. Add text and audio: You can overlay text on your video clips to provide captions or titles. Additionally, you can import audio files or record voiceovers to add narration or background music to your assignment.
5. Save and export: Once you are satisfied with your edits, you can save your project and export it in a suitable format for sharing or further editing. Windows Movie Maker provides various export options, including common video formats such as MP4 or WMV.
Remember to save your work frequently and make backups of your files to avoid losing any progress. Experiment with different editing techniques and have fun exploring the features of Adobe Animate CC and Windows Movie Maker to create a compelling and polished assignment.
The post its editing assignment. need animate cc and windows movie ma… appeared first on My Perfect Tutors.